Three or Four Season Sunrooms
B Wise Contractors is not only dedicated to providing clients with the very best in three and four season sunrooms — We also provide high quality screened enclosures, Weatherwall™ systems and patio covers.
We are an authorized dealer of AAA Aluminum Products that have been designed for longevity, dependability, and have been engineered for maintenance free living all year round.
Our Sunrooms are fully engineered and meet or exceed all building codes across North America.
AAA Aluminum Products celebrated its 58th year in business in 2012. They manufacture and custom fit a wide variety of products whereby the construction, performance and quality are fully guaranteed.
Custom manufacturing means endless designs options — limited only by your imagination.
Deck with a view? – Love to BBQ? – Bugs bugging you?
From single glazed glass in our 3-Season rooms to thermally broken highly insulated dual glazed vinyl windows & doors in our 4-Season rooms, the options and configurations are endless and depend on your wants and desires.
Because we custom design and build your Sunroom: there will be no “fill panels”. Windows are built specifically for your room, to maximize your view, and light exposure.
- LoE™ Coatings, Choice of Tint Options, Argon Gas, Reflective / Privacy, Muntin Bars, the list goes on.
All roof panels are 100% engineered for snow loads and guaranteed leak and bug-proof.
- Minimum 4″ Thick – Aluminium & Polystyrene construction.
- All Glass Roofs: Dual Glazed, Low-E coatings, Choice of Tints.
Custom built means: Custom Design.
We work closely with you to design your dream renovation – roofline design, outer walls, sliding doors, french doors, flooring, electrical, plumbing, etc. The real question becomes: What would YOU like your room to look like?
If you need some help turning your ideas into a plan one of our home improvement consultants can gladly assist you.
A Sunroom is a large investment – we want you to be 100% happy now and in the future.
A complete set of shop drawings are available at time of order, to both wholesale and retail customers.
Quick install: unless otherwise specified: our panels are pre-assembled in our facility: both for quality control purposes and to reduce on-site install time.
The assembled panels are then crated and shipped (out of town) or delivered to job sites in kit form: This process drastically reduces installation time and costs. Another pleasant upside to this process: a 2-3 days installation reduces home owners stress significantly!
Screen rooms are completely custom made in design.
We offer various types of screening depending on your specific needs. It’s a great way to enjoy longer evenings in the outdoors.
All of our Sun Rooms, Solariums, and Screen Rooms are fully guaranteed, and come with the best warranties in the business.
This is how we do it:
Inspection, Planning, and Permit Acquisition:
- Inspect current structure (if applicable)
- Create Drawings and Apply for City Permits where applicable
- Permits for installed products are handled by our Design team and Engineering Department.
- It can take up to 3 months to secure a permit for your Sunroom or Solarium Addition!
The sooner the drawings and applications are submitted the better: It is wise to get the planning done now and avoid the spring rush.
Preparation of the Structure:
- Reinforce existing structure as required or
- Build new structure engineered to support load
- Insulate & seal all floor space from exterior and/or interior
- Install Wall panels and Engineered Roof Panel
- Putting the Electrical and Other Systems in Place:
- Wiring all lights and electrical where applicable
- Any and all Services can be run to your Sunroom: Water, Gas, Heat, A/C
- Making it Last
- All connections with the home are properly flashed and sealed.
- Our Sunrooms are engineered to handle the load of the heaviest of winter snowfalls
- We guarantee our Sunrooms for 25 years
- Your flooring of choice – anything is possible: Tile, Hardwood, DuraDek™, Carpet.
- We have a wide variety of wood finishes to give your sunroom a rustic, cabin-like feel